Product DescriptionCar Audio & VideoPro AudioMarine AudioLighting Karaoke Home/Portable Audio
Package: Rockville RW10CA 10” 800 Watt Peak/200 Watt RMS Slim Powered/Active Sealed Car Subwoofer With Bass Remote + Rockville RWK10 Complete 10 Gauge Wire Kit With Rca Cables
Click Thumbnails to Enlarge
Condition and Warranty
Condition: BRAND NEW IN ORIGINAL PACKAGING
Warranty: 1 YEAR AUDIOSAVINGS
- (1) Rockville RW10CA 10" 800W Slim Amplified Car Subwoofer
- (1) Rockville RWK10 Complete 10 Gauge Wire Kit
Video of RW10CA:
Authorized Rockville Dealer!
The RW10CA is an all in one solution to give you great sounding bass in your vehicle without taking up a ton of space. This sub enclosure is only 2.7" thick so that it can easily fit under your seat. The amplifier is built in, so installation and wiring is easy and clean.
We wanted to truly make installation a breeze so we designed this unit with the user in mind from start to finish. We added high level inputs so you don't need a remote wire from your receiver to trigger the unit on and off. The smart circuit will sense that an audio signal is present and turn on your radio and a signal is present. When you turn off your music signal the amplifier built into this subwoofer system will automatically turn itself off. Using the high level input is also the fastest and easiest way to install an aftermarket amp subwoofer combination since you do not have to remove the receiver. You simply use the high level input and wire it to one of your speakers. Another thing we did to make installation a breeze is we put all the inputs and outputs on one side. This makes wiring neater and easier. Our competitors models are more challenging to install.
The RW10CA has 800 watts of peak power and 200 watts RMS. This model is CEA-2006 compliant which means the ratings are approved by a 3rd party so you can be 100% sure that this item will produce the power it says it will. This is one of the only slim underseat subs on the market that is CEA compliant. Do not get fooled by other brands who write bogus power ratings that do not comply with any industry standard. Even if another unit says 2000 watts on it, ours is better and louder. If you are not happy with any Rockville product we will take it back within 30 days of when you receive it and refund you. We know our our products will satisfy you.
This has amazing controls so you can tweak the sound to your liking. It has a level control for the volume, a subsonic filter to filter out the really low frequencies that the human ear can not hear. This also has a low pass crossover filter, phase control, and bass boost.
Included is a remote bass knob, and mounting hardware.
- Rockville RW10CA 800 Watt 10” Slim Car Subwoofer
- 800 Watts Peak / 200 Watts RMS
- PWM MOSFET Power Supply
- Low Level RCA Input
- High Level Inputs with Auto Turn-On Technology
- Adjustable Input Sensitivity
- Soft Delayed Remote Turn-On
- Thermal Protection Circuit, Short Protection Circuit
- Overload Protection Circuit
- Phase Switch: 0° or 180°
- Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 150Hz
- Bass Boost: 0 - 18dB @ 45Hz
- Subwoofer Level Remote Control
- Built in Subsonic Filter @ 29Hz
- Maximum Power RMS: 200 Watts
- Impedance: 2 Ohm
- Dimensions: 12.4 x 13.4 x 2.7 (L x W X H) Inches
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 150Hz
- Sensitivity: 90dB @ 1w / 1m
Click Here To View Owners ManualAbout Rockville Quality Control Procedures:
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville products are backed with a hassle free warranty.
Video of RWK10:
The Rockville RWK10 10 AWG (American Wire Gauge) amp kit has the following differences over other amp kits on the market at this price point.
1. Our RCA cables are 100 % copper. These are top of the line RCA cables
2. Better Resistance: The only thing that really matters with wires is the resistance rating. This is a measurement of conductivity and how much signal is loss per foot of wire. Since Rockville wires are made with around 3 times as much copper as any other wire at this price point, these wires had a much better resistance rating which means they will transfer more power to your amps than the other brands.
3. We do not cheat you on the thickness of the wire. These are standard American wire gauge thickness. This is another reason our conductivity is better than anything else at this price point. Other brands in the market place write 10 gauge, but cheat you on the thickness. We are honest about the thickness.
The Rockville amplifier installation kits feature a new soft abrasion
proof insulating jacket. This rugged PVC outer jacket allows for 100%
improved flexibility over standard power cables making them extremely
easy to route through your vehicles interior, and it maintains
exceptional resistance to grease and oil. The PVC outer jacket can
with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F.
The RCA signal transfer cables included in this kit feature blue and silver twisted pair technology in a clear outer jacket insulation skin. Not only do the blue and silver wires look cool but they also provide superior signal transfer with maximum noise suppression. They are 100% copper to provide absolute lossless perfect signal transfer to your receiver. This technology reduces interference, so your audio signal flows clean and pure at all power levels.
The included 7 split loom tube provides protection for your power cable from the typically harsh environment found under the hood of your car.
product experts have tested this amp kit against many leading amp kits
on the market and were were impressed not only by the great looks but by
the quality of these Rockville installation kits as well. These kits
had a lower resistance rating than the other brands we compared and
tested them against. What this means is that Rockville manufactures
their kits with more copper than other kits at this price point,
ultimately providing your amplifiers with better and cleaner DC power,
so they work cooler and more efficiently. You will hear the difference a
Rockville installation kit will make!
Audiosavings product experts have tested this amp kit against the leading amp kits on the market. Here are the facts from our testing. The resistance per foot of this kit is extremely low compared to any other amp kit in its range. The other amp kits we tested it against had resistance ratings that indicated they were an 8 gauge amp kit. We were more shocked than anyone about these tests, because we used to sell some of those amp kits. (We now will not sell those any more after learning that they are not up to the quality standards of our installers). The conclusion is that Rockville does a great job manufacturing amp kits while other brands are deceiving consumers.
One other last thing worth noting about our kit compared to others. Our kit cosmetically looks the best. It has blue power wire, clear ground wire, and twisted pair RCAs with matching colors. This model includes (1) set of RCA cables.
- Rockville RWK10 10 Gauge 2 Channel Car Amplifier Wiring Installation Kit
- (1) 17 High Grade Twisted Pair of 100% Copper RCA Cable
- 17' 10 Gauge Translucent Blue SuperFlex Power Cables
- 17 18 Gauge Blue Remote Cable
- 17 16 Gauge Clear Speaker Wire
- 3' 10 Gauge Clear SuperFlex Ground Wire
- Gold Plated AGU Heat Resistant Fuse Holder
- 40 Amp ATU Inline Fuse
- 7 Split Tube Loom
- Accessories Included: Wire Ties, Ring Terminals, Butt Connectors, Spades, and Grommets
- Soft abrasion proof insulating jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility
- PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F
AudioSavings Return Policy:
At Audiosavings, we strongly believe in customer satisfaction and therefore offer free return shipping within 30 days of purchase on all items returned to us within the continental USA.
Prior to returning merchandise, contact us and we will give you a return authorization # and a return label.
You may return this item for a refund within 30 DAYS of purchase.
Warranty Repair/Exchange Period: 1 YEAR
If your item is defective or you want to return it for any reason within the first 30 days of when it was delivered to you; you have the following options:
- We will send you a pre-paid shipping label to replace the item for a brand new one.
- We will send you a pre-paid shipping label to exchange the item for another item of your choice. If the item you chose is more or less money we will work out the price difference with you.
- If you are returning an item in used condition for a refund there will be a 20% used item fee deducted from your refund. All replacements and exchanges are free.
Your replacement or refund will process within 3-5 business days of when we receive the item.
Please note items with physical damage un-related to shipping are not covered under warranty. This includes blown speakers with burned voice coils. Registered software cannot be returned.
You MUST notify us within 48 hours if you receive an item that was damaged during shipping.
Process for returning items
Please email us with your eBay user ID, Item code / model #, Condition of the item, and the reason for your return. Please also indicate whether you would like a replacement, an exchange, or a refund. We will supply you with a reference number (RMA #) to put on the package which will ensure quick processing of your return. All returns require a RMA# to be returned back to our facility.
Item Code: RW10CA+RWK10Home / About Us / Contact Us / Returns / FAQ's Copyright © 2016 Audio Savings, All rights reserved. | eBay Template Design