BES870BSXL, BES870CBXL, BES870XL
Product DescriptionElectronic City Inc. VISIT OUR EBAY STORE Breville BES870 The Barista Express Coffee Machine Brand New in Original Packaging Features Product Description Fresh is Best
In the world of coffee, freshness can be measured in seconds. By the time even five minutes has passed, ground beans have started to lose their flavor. Grinding beans every time you want fresh espresso takes time, though, and oftentimes it becomes a tradeoff between taste and convenience. The Breville Barista Express solves this problem, delivering fresh, quality espresso at remarkable speed, thanks to its integrated burr grinder. Go from beans to espresso in under a minute—all in the comfort of your own home.
Café quality espresso in your home
Espresso making is notorious for being both an art and a science, requiring you to carefully adjust each of the inputs (grind size, grind amount, etc.). But even complete beginners and aspiring baristas can pull a perfect shot from the Breville Barista Express. For beginners, it comes with two dual-wall, pressurized filters that regulate pressure and help optimize the extraction. For more experienced baristas, the Barista Express includes two single-wall, non-pressurized filters that give you more room to experiment with different grind sizes, grind amounts, and tamping pressure. As either a crash-course or a continuation study, the Barista Express gives you free rein to explore the art of espresso.
- Integrated conical burr grinder and half-pound bean hopper: stainless steel conical burrs optimize extraction of flavor from the bean by maximizing the surface area of the grinds. Use freshly ground beans for every shot for more full espresso flavor. Hopper has locking system for easy removal, storage and transfer of coffee beans.
- Grind size and grind amount selector dials: choose among grind settings from fine to coarse and adjust the amount of freshly ground espresso dosed into the filter basket.
- Filter size button: indicate whether you are using a single- or double-wall filter basket and the grinder will dispense the required amount of ground coffee for the appropriate filter type.
- 54mm tamper: for expert tamping control. With magnetized storage, but removable for easy tamping.
- Hands-free grinding cradle: push portafilter into cradle and freshly ground espresso will be dispensed directly into the filter. Grinder automatically stops when the indicated amount has been dispensed.
- 54mm stainless steel portafilter: with commercial style spouts.
- 67 fl. oz. removable water tank: top-fill tank with replaceable water filter to reduce impurities and scale.
- Volumetric control: preset 1 and 2 cup volumes, manual over-ride, or reprogrammable shot volumes.
- Espresso pressure gauge: monitors espresso extraction pressure.
- Thermocoil heating system: integrated stainless steel water coil accurately controls water temperature.
- Clean me light: indicates when a cleaning cycle is required. Cleaning kit included.
- 360-degree swivel action steam wand: for effortless milk texturing.
- Auto purge function: automatically adjusts water temperature after steam for optimal espresso extraction temperature.
- Removable drip tray: partitioned for both wet and dry spills, with 'Empty me!' indicator for when it’s full.
Free Shipping is only to the Continental US.
We currently do not ship to APO/FPO's or Hotels.
PayPal is our only accepted form of payment and Immediate Payment is Required.
New York & New Jersey State Local Taxes will be applied to the final bill.
- Contact Electronic City Inc. to receive a Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number, to ensure proper handling of the return and/or replacement.
- Products cannot be returned without an RMA number.
- Damaged, defective or incorrect items can be returned within 14 days of receipt.
- All items must be returned with original packaging and accessories.
- Upon receipt, your return will be processed.
- If item is defective, damaged or incorrect a full refund will be provided.
- If the item is NOT defective, damaged or incorrect a 15% restocking fee and the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- If the item is missing original packaging and/or accessories, a 15% restocking fee will be deducted from your refund.
We strive for every transaction to be five stars!
Please let us know how we can make yours a five-star rated one too!
Our goal is to make sure you are customer 100% satisfied with your order. When you receive your order take a minute to leave us positive feedback at eBay. If you are not satisfied with any part of our service we please contact us to allow us correct the problem, prior to leaving your feedback. Please send us a message through eBay and let us know how we can earn your 5 stars!
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us through eBay message.