Built-In Water Filter
For a Bid is Very Good Cosmetic Condition, Only Partially Functional
Saeco SUP021YE Incanto Easy Superautomatic Espresso Cappuccino Coffee Machine
Saeco has a NEW entry level fully automatic espresso, cappuccino and coffee center called the Saeco Easy. This machine offers the same superior brewing technology as Saeco's more expensive machines, but the Easy does not have a lot of extra bells and whistles. If you want a basic machine for brewing superb espresso, coffee, and the ability to froth milk for lattes, cappuccino, and cafe mochas, the Saeco Easy is for you. The Easy is a winner not only for its innovative design but also for its easy operation. The innovation is in the control panel with the new coffee control ring that allows you to regulate the quantity of coffee poured into each cup with the simple turning of a knob to make any type of coffee.
The following features we found on the internet for this model machine. We copied and pasted it here as a convenient reference. We have not personally confirmed its accuracy. Please relay on your own model research
· Simple push-button technology with dial display to set 1 to 8 oz servings
· Easily removable brew group for chemical-free cleaning
· Aroma System pre-brewing injects hot water into ground coffee to release aromatic oils to ensure maximum flavor extraction
· Pannarello steam wand for steaming and frothing milk, also produces hot water
· No leak, reliable J-Boiler
Espresso & Coffee Brewing
Do you like to start your day with an espresso, but don’t want to have to clean up the mess? Just press the button and the Easy will automatically grind your coffee beans, and dispense freshly brewed, rich and flavorful coffee into your cup. This machine allows you to choose the volume and strength of your coffee or espresso by simply pressing buttons on the control panel. Then it cleans up and is ready for the next order in less than 30 seconds. Press the brew button once for a single espresso or coffee. Pushing the brew button twice quickly will put a double shot of espresso or coffee in your cup.
Utilize the enormous flexibility of the this machine’s programming options by varying the water volume up to 7 ounces and the ability to use up to 12 grams of ground coffee per brewing cycle. By experimenting with the water volume and grams of ground coffee you can fine-tune your coffee.
Hot Water Dispenser & Powerful Milk Frothing Wand
The special milk frothing tip delivers perfect foam every time for lattes or cappuccinos, even if you have never foamed milk before! The steam wand is located on the right front of the machine and it accommodates frothing pitchers up to 32 oz. If you need instant hot water for making tea, hot cocoa, or Americanos, the hot water feature is available at the press of a button.
Two Pre-Set Buttons for Cup Size Selection
Coffee Strength Selection
Some days you need just a little bigger kick to your coffee. The Saeco Easy has a feature that will allow you to adjust the amount of coffee to be ground for each individual cup. Adjust it from 6 grams (- sign) to 9 grams (+ sign) to change the strength of the coffee. 7 grams of ground coffee is the usual amount for espresso, 9 grams is used for coffee.
Special Pre-infusion Brew System Cycle
Pre-infusion allows you to get maximum flavor from the brewing process. This advanced system takes the newly ground coffee beans from the internal coffee grinder and correctly tamps the coffee. Next comes “pre-infusion”. The grounds are pre-soaked and then brewed before being discarded automatically into the internal dump box. The machine then resets itself for the next brewing cycle.
Built-in 68 Ounce Water Tank
The water reservoir can easily be refilled while it is still on the machine or by removing it with the easy-grip handle and filling it at the kitchen tap. The reservoir is made of clear ABS plastic so checking the water level is a breeze.
For Perfect Coffee Extraction - a Powerful Pump
Delivering a maximum pressure of 15 bars, this on board water pump pulls the maximum flavor from the coffee beans.
Coffee Bean Storage Hopper & Internal Waste Box
Keeping 1/4 pounds of beans fresh and ready for grinding is the built in, lidded coffee bean hopper. When the coffee grounds are spent, the machine delivers them to the internal dump box; which can hold up to 15 expended coffee portions. It’s easy to remove and clean.
Stainless Steel Heating System
One of the reasons the Easy is great for home or office use, is its durable 1200 watt stainless steel boiler. This model features the patented no leak J-boiler.
Adjustable Beverage Dispensing Nozzle & Cup Stacking Surface
This nozzle moves up or down to accept cup sizes up to 3.5” inches high and can be moved aside during the brewing process.
Operational Lights and Indicators
The machine uses a system of lights and indicators to help you monitor the brewing process and signal when the machine needs to be re-supplied with water or coffee beans and when it needs to be cleaned.
Cleaning & Maintenance of Components
In order to keep the inside of your machine healthy; your machine must be cleaned periodically. Scale buildup from naturally occurring minerals in your water can build up on sensitive components like the inside of the boiler, which left unchecked can cause considerable damage to the machine. By descaling your machine every two-three months, your machine will last for many trouble-free years.
PLEASE REFER TO DETAILED PICTURES LISTED FOR ACCURATE VISUAL GUIDE
Term and Condition:
- We always do our best to describe our items and provide as many quality pictures as bidder needs. We answer questions to the best of our knowledge, but sell all our items AS IS. If you have any questions please ask before you bid, we will be happy to follow your directions in describing it to you
- Buyer assumes full responsibilities for things like activation, regulations, compatibility etc.
- Payment must be made within 3 DAYS OF WHEN HAMMER FALLS!
- Official eBay reminder e-mail will be sent after 4 days if payment hasn't been received.
- After 7 days a NPB is filed and item will get relisted.
- We retain the rights to cancel any bids from any buyers based on our comfortability
Please note: Your bid constitutes a legally binding contract to purchase this item. After the sale, inspections are not recognized as a contingency to completing your obligation
- Continental US Bidder pays $50.88 shipping, handling and INSURANCE cost
- Posted Shipping Charge only applies to the Continental USA. That means Alaska and Hawaii residents should contact us before placing the bid and verify S/H charges
- NO shipping to PO or APO boxes.
- Please, NO COD requests.
- We do not profit from shipping fees. We ship at cost and apply any remaining balance towards shipping/handling supplies. Protective plastic bags, printer ink, shipping label paper, shipping tape and gas are not free. It's very costly
- Winner of the multiple items will receive 30% discount on S/H charges for second and each consequent item. Less expansive S/H charges will be discounted
- Since most of our buyers are busy during the day and can’t be present in time of delivery, by default we ship with “no signature required.” Recipient signature will be added FREE of charge only if you asked for it
- Since international shipping calculated on the weight only, there is no combine shipping discount for international bidders
- International buyers, please be advised that you are responsible for custom tax/fee charged by your country
- Once payment being cleared, we will ship your article within 3 business days
- We DO NOT do EXPRESS shipping
- We can’t take any responsibilities for the time in transit
- Please understand our shipping materials, we try to keep America green and this is one more way we can help the environment
- We try our best to accurately describe our items through detailed photographs, measurements, and weight
- Two weeks return privilege (minus shipping charges and 15% restocking fee) will apply
- Item MUST be returned in the condition it was received
- Return accepted only from US bidders. Foreign bidders, please bid accordingly